thus far at any rate. I like cake. There – I’ve said it. I really like GOOD cake. Since the best way to get a good cake is to use the best ingredients you can, I bake. Thanks Mom for … Continue reading
Monthly Archives: May 2016
Hi there! Today I want to give you my review of small circumference knitting in the round – Double Pointed Needles (DPNs) versus Nine inch circulars (9″ circ). I have used both in various projects – socks, fingerless mitts, gloves, … Continue reading
Yarn Review – Stroll
Hello all! I figured I would take a few posts to review some yarns I have used recently. Today, I’m going to talk about Knit Picks Stroll. Knit Picks has not sponsored my post, all thoughts are my own. I … Continue reading
Who Am I?
Who Ami I? Well, that’s a bit loaded isn’t it? OK, let’s start at the beginning I guess. I was born in southeastern Pennsylvania one month after the Spirit of ’76 train ran though Philadelphia. My Mom and I lived … Continue reading
Top 5 Movies
So, I figured I would mix it up a bit here. Let’s get to know each other a bit better, what do you say?
I’ll start – So here are my current Top 5 movies. Every once in a while a new one comes out and pushes something down or out… Trying to do this with no spoilers, follow the links at your own risk. We live in a time of a LOT of movies!
- Princess Bride — Classic, silly, if you have not seen it, I suggest you do.
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Super hero movie – lots of 1970’s music.
- Fantasia 2000 – Disney, classical music and Gershwin. Love
- Harry Potter – OK, really ALL of them, but the first, The Philospher’s Stone, started them off.
- Meet the Robinsons – Orphan meets a kid from the future, chaos ensues.